What you will do
- Ownership over delivery of features and deploying them in a continuous deployment environment.
- Working with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to
- Reviewing and testing your teammates pull requests.
- Monitoring and supporting applications and services to maintain uptime.
- 5+ years of experience with NextJS, React, Node, and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Tailwind, Vercel, Turborepo, Github, SQL, OpenAPI.
- Experience working in and configuring CI/CD systems.
- Skilled in creating react UI applications from high-fidelity designs to pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Organized, independent and self-sufficient.
- Ability to coordinate daily with team members and solve problems collaboratively.
- Developing and consuming APIs.
- You’ve built NodeJS applications and are comfortable working within the ecosystem.
- You’ve interacted with APIs and database systems (SQL, NoSQL).
Nice to haves
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and passionate about the prospect of decentralized technologies
- You frequent meet ups and are comfortable speaking to a community of developers
- You have experience working within true agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed – regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Experience actively contributing to open-source projects and knowledge sharing
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support