- BS degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical field and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Possess expert level proficiency in Terraform, Java, Python, Shell, Jenkins, Git, Containers and Kubernetes
- Strong experience of working on IaaS platforms like GCP
- Prior experience in building SaaS capabilities is a huge plus
- Strong understanding application development methodologies and ability to implement development/deployment/monitoring workflows and processes through the automated frameworks; strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Expertise with enterprise data center technologies including storage, networking, and security definitions
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability and other technologies and principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in cloud environments
- Experience with optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximize performance; maintaining infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support