What you will do
- Think HR as a partner for the business, looking for new ways to conduct processes to add value to the company.
- Identify needs on learning, development, culture, satisfaction and engagement + Design, implement, coordinate and support new initiatives related to satisfying such needs in the location under your scope.
- Close and effective cooperation with other departments, including Managers, Client Partners, Engineering, Finance and Legal.
- Mentor, coach and provide feedback to managers at all levels + other HR team members.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues and escalations.
- Integrate and support HR-related processes (adaptation, probation period control, termination of agreements, etc.).
- Report HR KPIs to top management.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People Analytics team to develop solutions, programs, and improvement opportunities.
- Participate in growing corporate culture (i.e organizing corporate events)
- 1+ year of experience in Human Resources Management
- Experience in onboarding and offboarding processes, as well as in general people management tasks.
- Experience in dealing with people and facilitating stressful situations.
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Upper-Intermediate English (ability to fluently communicate in English).
- Highly developed listening and communication skills.
- G Suite tools knowledge.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities so as to use time efficiently.
- Energetic, proactive and very well-organized person, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Great will to work with people and bring improvements in the daily life of the company.
- Demonstrate discretion and judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Passion for results; able to deliver full-cycle projects (start to finish) and results in a timely manner.
- Experience with HRM systems.
Nice to haves
- Experience in IT company
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support