What you will do
- Work with existing Scrum teams to deliver key roadmap deliverables enhancing the Tebra clinical product using React, Java, Spring/Springboot. Additionally, support technical upgrades of the production server containers and stability/reliability application fixes.
- Support the development of a greenfield strategic application intended to enhance the provider’s clinical experience. The development responsibilities will include introducing and extend existing micro-services to meet application needs.
- Develop/refine data models in SQL or document-based storage to support capturing, storing, and retrieving key data elements. Development may also leverage Kafka, Kubernetes, GCP, or AWS.
- 3+ years working in full-stack development
- Extensive experience in Java, React, Spring Boot, Oracle/SQL
- Styled components, css-in-js
- Must have Git experience
- You proactively solve problems before they can become real problems. You are constantly upgrading your skill set and applying those practices.
- You are a technical leader and are always mentoring developers as well as articulating the design to a team of developers
Nice to Have
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back. They’ve helped thousands of providers since their founding in 2014.
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support