What you will do
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues.
- Hosting and participating in code review
- Education: at least Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 5 years’ professional web application development experience
- Angular 2-13 – the more in-depth your understanding, the better
- TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure demanding environment
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
- Interest in DevOps and tooling
Nice to haves
- Node.js optional/desirable
- Node.js microservices, Nest.js, Mongo, Docker
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support